A support, inspiration, and accountability group for healthcare leaders
who are reinventing the workplace to create an environment where
employees and business can thrive.
Welcome to The Wayfinder’s Circle!
Are you a:
- A Future-Thinking, Visionary Leader who is trying to reinvent the culture and workplace of a healthcare Organization?
- Developing, testing, and innovating new ways of working, providing care, and supporting employees and patients?
- Leader who is committed to creating a more human-centric, purpose-driven healthcare environment?
Do you sometimes feel:
- Frustrated and overwhelmed by the current state of the healthcare system and what it could take to change it?
- Like an oddball within your organization because you think differently and see opportunities where others only see problems?
If so, just imagine how powerful it would be to have your own team of trusted and powerful advisors to bounce ideas off of and troubleshoot ways to overcome obstacles?
Not just any partners, but other visionary CEOs and healthcare leaders who are driven to design and activate a better healthcare workplace. Partners who will challenge your thinking, help you see new possibilities, and who have been there, and done that themselves.
That’s what The Wayfinder’s Circle is all about. Bringing together game changing leaders to support, mentor, and challenge each other to reach even higher limits than was previously possible.
The membership is carefully curated to include visionaries, innovators, and changemakers who either work directly in the healthcare space or in healthcare-adjacent fields such as consulting, external services, and non-traditional providers. It is a strict “sales-free” space so if you’re joining to make connections to sell your products and services, this is not for you.
So what is The Wayfinder’s Circle?
Modeled after the concept of a Mastermind which was coined in 1925 by author Napoleon Hill in his book The Law of Success, and described in more detail in his 1937 book, Think and Grow Rich. Napoleon Hill wrote about the mastermind group principle as: “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
The Wayfinders Circle is a peer group to support and advise other leaders in their own individual organizations. It is not for selling or working together (although something may naturally arise).
This is for you if:
- You have a huge vision and want to actually change the culture of healthcare
- You need help getting super clear and focused, knowing where to start, and how to create lasting change
- You desire more accountability, support, and are open to sharing ideas and insights from other leaders
In The Wayfinder’s Circle, you’ll:
- Gain confidence and clarity about your mission and how you will achieve it,
- Develop powerful partnerships to help you move farther faster,
- Identify and take action on the “Bold Moves” that will leverage your expertise and get results,
- Do less and accomplish more, reducing stress and burnout,
- Develop powerful 90-day plans, routines, and systems that will guide you to success, and most importantly,
- Feel supported and have accountability, and
- Move your mission forward and expand your impact.
The How Does It Work?
Two Live Monthly Meetings: The Wayfinder’s Circle meets twice per month.
Meeting Dates: The 2nd and 4th Wednesdays from 12:00 -1:30 p.m. Pacific Time by Zoom.
These live and interactive discussions are where you will meet and collaborate with other healthcare leaders.
- Once per month we will have hotseat discussions where you can share your biggest challenge and get ideas, feedback, and support from the entire group.
- Once per month we will focus on a specific topic or question for discussion. You will receive this ahead of time so you can share your thoughts and ideas.
Please note: these sessions are not recorded to encourage participants to share openly and to attend the live meeting.
Access to the New Future of Work (NFoW) Community where you will find tools, resources, webinar recordings and more. You can also participate in a NFoW monthly Book Club where you can read and learn from the latest books on leading workplace transformation.
Access to a Private, LinkedIn Group for Wayfinder Circle participants and alumni. This allows you to post questions, share results, and get feedback from Circle members between our live meetings.
Discounts on other New Phase Events, Training Programs, and Services, including Leadership Coaching and consulting.
Investment: We are currently offering a Founder’s Rate of $299/mo. with a 6 month commitment. We provide easy and convenient payment plans, as well as a 10% discount for prepayment.
Seats are limited. Ready to get started or have additional questions? Apply for your spot by scheduling a brief intro call today.
Please note, there are no refunds once your space is reserved. All participants must sign a confidentiality agreement and agree to comply with our participant guidelines to create a safe, no-harm, and supportive community for all participants.
The Wayfinder’s Circle is facilitated by former healthcare executive, Futurist, and business strategist, Monica Bourgeau, MS.